Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pre Costa Rica Travels: The First Time in Texas

While I was at Girl's Camp, Richard and the kids bought an RV for us to travel in.  Don't worry, we were planning on buying one, and I was actually really happy to have that decision taken care when I got home.

We headed down to Texas in a hurry in the evening of August 2.  We were in a hurry because the 3rd was Spencer's birthday and we didn't want to spend his entire special day in the car.  We had intended to leave earlier, but like I said, packing up took days longer than we had hoped.

We were in Texas for a fun family reunion, Spencer's birthday, Spencer's baptism, and Maylee's birthday.  Spencer's baptism was really special.  A lot of family was able to attend, including my Grandma who died shortly afterwards.  I was able to give Spencer a special quilt I made from the ties of the priesthood holders of the family and others who have influenced Spencer.


No comments:

Post a Comment